Friday, February 2, 2024

The Passing of Time

In my new collection of Procreate artworks I explore the concept of time passing and the transition to middle life.  This is something of a phenomenon that I am experiencing as many others have before me. It does not feel as scary as I thought, just a natural evolution which has its own gifts to give.

It feels natural, like my spirit is taking a great sigh of relief! How about you?

Stay tuned for more on this subject in future artworks!

“Time”

“Storyteller”

“Crone Wisdom”

Wishing you all the best in the New Year!

Shop my ETSY - ETSY shop


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Start of Something New...

Dear all, Sorry it has been such a long time since I have posted here.   Just an update on the shop - my ETSY is currently closed - sorry fo...